|USB to TTL Serial assembly
|UL 2464 ,24AWG
|Cable Length (m)
|Connector Type A
|USB Type A Male
|Connector Type B
|6 way single inline connector
|CE & FCC
The FTDI Chip TTL-232R USB to Serial UART (TTL level) converter cables provide a simple and fast way to connect microcontroller UART I/O to USB.
The TTL-232R contains a small internal electronic circuit board which includes the FT232R. These are encapsulated in a type A USB connector, making the cable easy and straight forward to use. The FTDI Chip cables offer different connector types such as the 6 way Single in Line (SIL), 8 way keyed, Single in Line, audio jack and wire ended versions.
Applications include USB industrial control, USB software/hardware Encryption dongles as well as USB instrumentation PC interface.
· USB 2.0 full speed compatible
· Length of cable (TTL-232R): 1.8 M
· Output Power Voltage +5 V or +3.3 V
· Data transfer rate up to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels
· Unique serial number attached, used for security purposes whilst transferring files via cable
· CE and FCC compliant